1. Design of a Virtual Reality Software to Promote the Learning of Students with Dyslexia Published on the journal Sustainability, 13(15) Doi https://doi.org/10.3390/su13158425
2. Emerging technologies in inclusive education: cirtual reality and augmented reality. FORDYSVAR European Project. Proyecto europeo FORDYSVAR. Published on the International Journal os Developmental and Educational Psychology (INFAD) DOI: https://doi.org/10.17060/ijodaep.2021.n1.v2.2093
3. Evaluation of Motivational Learning Strategies for Children with Dyslexia: A FORDYSVAR Proposal for Education and Sustainable InnovationDOI https://doi.org/10.3390/su13052666
Participation in the IeTIC Innovation in Education with ICT Congress held at the Aberta University of Portugal with two contributions:
- Analysis of the educational practices used with children with dyslexia in Europe.
Analysis of the educational practices used with children with dyslexia in Europe.
- Communication and effective dissemination strategies in Erasmus+ projects. The case of FORDYSVAR.
Communication and effective dissemination strategies in Erasmus+ projects. The case of FORDYSVAR.
Participation in the International Congress of Innovation and Educational Trends (INNTED 2021)
Communication FORDYSVAR Augmented Reality as a playful and effective environment to work with children with Dyslexia.
Available at Presentación FORDYSVAR en INNTED 21 - YouTube
Participation in the 14th edition of the CHItaly 2021 Congress held in Bolzano (Italy)
CHItaly 2021 (unibz.it)
Participation in the University Conference on Educational Technology (JUTE 2021) with the communication Process of analysis and design of activities for a video game within the framework of the FORDYSVAR project.
- Activity Analysis and Design Process for a Video game within the framework of the FORDYSVAR project (spanish)
Activity Analysis and Design Process for a Video game within the framework of the FORDYSVAR project (spanish).
INTERACTIVE AND AUGMENTED REALITY MULTIMEDIA MATERIAL FOR KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS OF DYSLEXIA IN THE CLASSROOM (spanihs). Editorial Dykinson, 2021 ISBN: 978-84-1377-304-9
Information available in the following link
- Teaching performance and training in digital competence in the SARS COV 2 era (spanish)
Teaching performance and training in digital competence in the SARS COV 2 era (spanish)
International University Congress on Communication, Innovation, Research and Teaching. Communication presented: FORDYSVAR: VIRTUAL REALITY AND AUGMENTED REALITY IN BOYS AND GIRLS WITH DYSLEXIA
Congress proceedings of the CUICIID 2020 Congress. ISBN 978-84-09-22948-2
- Congress proceedings of the CUICIID 2020 Congress (spanish)(
Congress proceedings of the CUICIID 2020 Congress (spanish).
XVII International Congress and XXXVII Conference on Universities and Inclusive Education "Amplifying Horizons" (University of Burgos, Spain).
On September 21, 22 and 23, 2020, the XVII International Congress and the XXXVII Conference on Universities and Inclusive Education “Amplifying Horizons” were held, organized by the University of Burgos.
This annual meeting, organized by the Network of Universities and Inclusive Education (RUEI) is a new opportunity to know, exchange and disseminate current experiences in the field of Inclusive Education.
The event has brought together teachers, students and professionals from the associative and business areas who share the interest of how much or how little we are “included / excluded” in what we call inclusive school and society.
In this event, Professor Vanesa Ausín Villaverde, presented the presentation entitled "FORDYS-VAR: A European project focused on the inclusion of students with dyslexia through Virtual Reality (spanish)
More information about the congress is available on its website: https://www3.ubu.es/congresoinclusiva2020/
5th International Teaching Training Meeting (INCTE 2020)
INCTE 2020 was initially scheduled for May 7th and 8th but, due to the evolution of the situation related to the coronavirus-Covid-19 outbreak and its impact on travel, the Escola Superior de Educação decided to cancel the events face-to-face during 2020./p>
Líneas de intervención para el diseño de toolkit en el proyecto FORDYSVA (Sonia Rodríguez Cano, Vanesa Ausín Villaverde, Vanesa Delgado Benito y Marta Tuñon de Hoyos)
- Redes sociales para la comunicación, difusión y visibilidad del proyecto Erasmus (Sonia Rodríguez Cano, Vanesa Ausín Villaverde, Vanesa Delgado Benito, Raquel Casado Muñox y Susana María Cuevas Romero)
VI Iberian Conference on Innovation in Education with ICT (ieTIC2020)
Whitin the ieTIC2020: VI Iberian Conference on Innovation in Education with ICT (Açores, Portugal, February 27-28, 2020), members of the Fordys-Var team from the University of Burgos have presented the following articles:
Analysis of the educational practices used with children with dyslexia in Europe (Sonia Rodríguez Cano, Vanesa Ausín Villaverde, Vanesa Delgado Benito y Susana Maria Cuevas Romero)
- Communication and effective dissemination strategies in Erasmus+ projects. The case of FORDYSVAR (Sonia Rodríguez Cano, Vanesa Ausín Villaverde yVanesa Delgado Benito)
I International Congress on Critical and Inclusive Education (2019)
The Faculty of Education of the University of León (ULE) hosted on September 27th and 28th, 2019 the International Congress on 'Critical Education: towards an inclusive and socially committed practice' (EDUCRÍTICA 2019), a meeting that in the words of the organizers, aims to "analyze the role and relevance of critical education in teacher training and in the analysis of neoliberal socio-educational policies, proposing alternatives for education for the common good."
Nuevas tendencias en el tratamiento de la Dislexia. Utilización de la Realidad Virtual (Vanesa Ausín Villaverde, Vanesa Delgado Benito, Susana Mª Cuevas Romero, Gemma Santaolla Mariscal, Sonia Bortolot, Loredana Flego, Angela Ioan, Vicky Ibars Guerrero)
- Fomento del aprendizaje inclusivo para niños con dislexia mediante herramientas de realidad virtual ( Víctor Abella García, Andrea Martinuzzi, Monica Bolocan, Santiago Izard, Sonia Rodríguez Cano, Martina Da Rold, Raquel Casado Muñoz, David Hortigüela Alcalá)
XXVII University Conference on Educational Technology. JUTE 2019
The conference was organized by the University Network of Educational Technology (RUTE) and the Faculty of Education of the University of Cantabria in June 2019. The minute book has been coordinated from the University of Cantabria by Elia Fernández Díaz, Carlos Rodríguez Hoyos and Adelina Calvo Salvador.
Aportes de la Realidad Virtual a la dislexia. El estado de la cuestión (Víctor Abella, Vanesa Ausín Villaverde, Vanesa Delgado Benito)
- Elementos claves en el diseño de una intervención en RV para el tratamiento de ladislexia. La perspectiva de los usuarios ( Susana Cuevas, Víctor Abella, Vanesa Ausín Villaverde, Vanesa Delgado Benito)